If you are going away and need a clean, safe and comfortable place for your dog to stay, we have the perfect solution...leave your beloved companion with us here at the SPCA!
While you are away, our friendly and reliable team will take the utmost care of your pet, ensuring a 'worry free' break.
Our services include:
- Clean individual kennels
Each guest is treated to his/her own kennel. We have bedding, including plenty of clean and comfortable blankets. Each kennel is thoroughly cleaned every morning, using disinfectant. In some cases, 2x small/medium dogs may share a kennel if they are used to living together at home.
N.B. We would prefer you leave your own bedding and toys etc. at home as these can get damaged and are difficult for us to keep clean. If you want to bring your own property, you do so at your risk. We do not accept any responsibility for personal items.
- Meals and drink
All guests are fed twice a day. We are happy to provide food, or alternatively, you are welcome to bring your own food if you prefer. Guests have access to clean drinking water at all times.
We have a large exercise yard with toys for guests to play with. Each dog will spend some time in the exercise yard daily. Each kennel also has a short run for animals to move around when they are not playing in the exercise yard.
- Expert care
Our experienced staff monitor and care for the guests throughout their stay. A qualified veterinarian is accessible 24 hours if needed. Our staff can administer medication if your dog requires it, but please let our team know when you make your booking. If your pet is observed to be unwell or injured, we will ensure he/she receives veterinary attention and any medical treatment required will be at the owners expense.
Boarding fees (including food):
$15 per day - one dog
If your dog is on a special diet feel free to bring their own food at no additional cost.
Drop off and pick up times:
7 Days: 8 - 10am
Monday - Saturday: 3-4pm
Sunday: 2 - 3pm
- All dogs boarding at our Centre must be up to date with their vaccinations & treatments, this includes:
- Flea and worm treatments.
- Kennel cough vaccination within 12 months of boarding.
- Distemper, Hepatitis and Parvovirus vaccinations within 12 months of boarding, or within 3 years if a Veterinarian has recommended this.
- You must bring your dog's vaccination booklet when checking in. Failure to do this or to meet our vaccination criteria, may result in an immediate cancellation of your booking.
- Please let us know if your dog has any medical or behavioral issues, at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to amend our rates at any time.
- If holiday plans change, we ask that you advise us of these as soon as possible.
- Pet Nutrition:
While your canine companion is holidaying with us they will have quality food from Purina. Purina offers a complete and balanced diet for your pet. For more information about the food provided please phone us for details.
Terms and conditions:
The welfare and wellbeing of your pet is our top priority, so it is important that ALL guests/pet owners, adhere to our strict terms and conditions policy. Please click here to view this policy.
For more information or to make a booking, please contact us.